Sunday 26 November 2017

100 wc week 12

The power of a fresh salad sandwich

I was overworked, drained of all my energy. I collapsed, on the rugged park bench, work was tough at the moment, sale wasn’t great. I had been up all hours of the night for the past week, right now all I wanted was to enjoy my fresh salad sandwich, I had hurried to make it this morning, as I was in a rush, once again. The fluffy white  bread was battery charge to my brain, suddenly I was immensely energetic. I could feel the power pulsing through my veins, it is incredible, the power a fresh salad sandwich beholds.  


Britt
Y8

Bombay School

No comments:

Post a Comment

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...