Sunday 26 November 2017

100 WC - Week 12

I crouched down, holding my breath, leaning against the damp stone walls, I cautiously peered around the corner.  I suddenly felt that energetic rush of adrenaline I get every mission, as I saw the inventor rushing around his white lab. He ran around putting together his battery as he took a bite of a sandwich held in his hand and muttered to himself.  He was paranoid, looking around frantically, like he was expecting someone to jump out at  any second.  
“Why is he so scared?” I wondered

Suddenly my gaze fell over a stack of folders, TOP SECRET it read. . . .

-Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...