“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”. Ugh I groan in misery. It’s monday morning. A school day. Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried out of my bedroom to the kitchen. I notice on my crisp white benchtop a lone sandwich, that poor poor sandwhich I feel I need it to have purpose so I well… I ate it. I now feel energetic, I feel learning hungry, wanting to absorb every bit of information my teacher speaks. I arrive at the garage more awake than usual I hop into my parent's battery powered tesla. I realise it was just a dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100wc Week 12
“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”. Ugh I groan in misery. It’s monday morning. A school day. Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...
-
I knew they were coming, I could hear their shoes marching closer to the hiding spot. At that moment, regret entered my head, a flashback ...
-
It’s been confirmed. Fred Dagg the New Zealand- comedian's song ‘If it weren't for your gumboots’ sings the truth. Gumboots actually...
-
I hurried down to the lounge. Mum had called my name to look at the BREAKING NEWS on the tele. “BREAKING NEWS! Rags ‘sandwich’ Fly has b...
yo that cooool
ReplyDeleteWell done, Flynn. I really liked the way that you started your story with short, simple sentences which grab the reader's attention. i also thought it was interesting that you have written in the present tense; this makes it seem closer in time for the reader and I can imagine myself rushing on a Monday morning. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete