Wednesday 15 November 2017

Week ten 100 word challenge



“Lemoosae, we have a problem!”  
Lemoosae twisted around, a huge pair of scissors in hand,
“Allertish, Honey, how many times have I told you….I know we have a problem!”  Allertish blushed “well. ...I thought I might….Remind you”  Lemoosae turned and plugged a screaming razor into the outlet.  Allertish grimaced and clutched the wrists of a petrified young lady, pinning her to the barber chair.  A harsh thundering buzz and a peircing scream filled the air.  A pile of raven black, silky hair fell to the floor.  Allertish eyed the pile wearily,

“Lemoosae...where will we hide all this?”



Grace Tilyard, Yr 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...