Wednesday 15 November 2017

100 wc week 10

Dead sheerer...

Bling, bling. . . bli-

“Did you get it?”
“A truck is coming your way now, where are we gonna hide it all, Jen can’t find out, it will ruin her birthday. ”
“I am on my way to the wool shed, we could stack it- . . .Ron you there…”
“... yeah, bad reception.”
“Well tell the truck driver I am in the wool shed, see you there.” I end the call, rushing to make it to the wool shed in time.

“... RON!, I’m in the wool shed . . . I was just stacking cheese, when I notice in the corner was Bob, the sheerer, he’s DEAD!!”
“. . . It was meeeee. . .”

By Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...