Wednesday 15 November 2017

100 WC Week 10

A midnight cover-up.

"Wow! Good work everyone, I can't believe we pulled it off." "Yes, but where will we hide a boat?" I ask. "Well, um maybe in the water?" Mike replies. "Wow that's such a great idea, no-one will find it there." I snap back, sarcastically. I look out of the window of our blacked out ute, to see an abandoned warehouse. "How about in there," I ask pointing to the dishevelled, corrugated iron-clad shed. "Hey, that might do!"

Under the cover of a dark, windy night, we approach the abandoned warehouse. The ute comes to a stop and the cover-up begins.

By Sam V.T

1 comment:

  1. Great story Sam. Remember to check your punctuation. "How about in there?"

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...