A midnight cover-up.
"Wow! Good work everyone, I can't believe we pulled it off." "Yes, but where will we hide a boat?" I ask. "Well, um maybe in the water?" Mike replies. "Wow that's such a great idea, no-one will find it there." I snap back, sarcastically. I look out of the window of our blacked out ute, to see an abandoned warehouse. "How about in there," I ask pointing to the dishevelled, corrugated iron-clad shed. "Hey, that might do!"
Under the cover of a dark, windy night, we approach the abandoned warehouse. The ute comes to a stop and the cover-up begins.
By Sam V.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100wc Week 12
“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”. Ugh I groan in misery. It’s monday morning. A school day. Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...
-
I knew they were coming, I could hear their shoes marching closer to the hiding spot. At that moment, regret entered my head, a flashback ...
-
It’s been confirmed. Fred Dagg the New Zealand- comedian's song ‘If it weren't for your gumboots’ sings the truth. Gumboots actually...
-
I hurried down to the lounge. Mum had called my name to look at the BREAKING NEWS on the tele. “BREAKING NEWS! Rags ‘sandwich’ Fly has b...
Great story Sam. Remember to check your punctuation. "How about in there?"
ReplyDelete