Sunday 12 November 2017

100WC Week#10



“But where will we hide it all?” she cried.
“What sort of stupid question is that?” I spat back. “How can we possibly hide a planet?”


This was most certainly a conversation that I never imagined I would have, however as the Aliens systematically destroyed every planet in the Solar System it seemed, for some reason, an excellent question to ask.

Thinking more on the topic I began to wonder if we could somehow shrink the Earth into a marble sized object and hide it in my pocket. But if the Earth was in my pocket...then where was I?

2 comments:

  1. Very philosophical!
    Be careful to read over your work. You said be instead of we.
    I really like that your writing is very clear, you have used the small amount of words well to pose a lot of bigger questions, which makes your readers want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly.
      I have made the change. It was nice to see your comment, I showed it to my students so they know they teachers make mistakes too.

      Mr O

      Delete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...