Sunday 26 November 2017

100 wc-wk12

The light flickered  furiously in our car as the  hurricane was   upon us,expected to be disastrous.Car swerving side to side with every movement of the wind “Are we going to be ok?”
White faced my brother Jamie replaced our old battery out of the torch.
Pulling up to our house I stepped  outside into the ‘war zone’. I quickly hurried  to the safety of our house like a battery powered jet pack,that was when  bread slices,butter and ham fell from out of space into our hands.  “Sandwiches anyone?”
my grandma gestures.

-Jane

1 comment:

  1. Well done on entering this week's 100 Word Challenge. You have managed to include the words within your idea. I like your humorous ending as well.

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...