Sunday 26 November 2017

100 WC Week 12


I hurried over to my bag, I pulled out my sandwich it had white bread, lettuce, ham and mayonnaise. I felt it tumble down into my stomach. The whistle blew to signal me to go to the start line I ran over and I started to feel energetic I felt amazing, the sandwich acted like a battery. I erased this thought from my mind and waited for the clappers. "On your marks, get set go!" I raced down my line and easily overtook my competition before I knew what happened I crossed the line. I'd won, I'd finally done it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam,
    I like the idea that good old lettuce, ham and mayo can be such an energy booster!
    There is a wonderful sense of urgency here with your short sharp sentences and the resulting win confirms the need to have fuel in your tank. Great use of personal voice.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth, NZ

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...